Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 2008

Does anyone know where I can find a "clone clinic"? Today, I could have used three of me. 5:00 was the magic hour. I had to have Braydon to the orthodontist at 5, Chasey was to be picked up from math tutoring at school at 5, then Reinna called from school to tell me she had a track practice until 5:30. I thought I had it all figured out until Reinna called at 4. I hesitantly asked Jim to pick Chasey up at 5 (he tends to forget things out of the ordinary) and I would be on my way to the dentist. Bryan was in Logan for school this week, so I had to pray I would be able to reach him. Thank you, God. He was to be back in town at 5:30 and would go pick up Reinna. While I'm at the dentist, Jim kept calling me, he couldn't remember where Chasey was. He went to the wrong school, I told him. When he got to her school, he was in back, she was in front. (even though I told him the first set of doors "in the front") You can put the rest of it together. Finally, all worked out, after I had a nervous breakdown. So, if anyone reading this post knows of a cloning clinic, let me know. There's more times than none that I could use more than one of me.
footnote: Supper was late.

Thought For The Day at the bottom of blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well when you find it, I'm going with you!!! I know your little family all made it cause I ran into my little catechism buddies at Krogers and the junk food was going into the shopping cart fast!!!LOL LOL I used to have a soda can holder that said

" I know God won't give me more than I can handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much!!!"

Hang in there kiddo, see you Saturday afternoon!!!!!!

Hugs,
Pam aka tiredmamma3

Vicki said...

I like that saying. I may find a place on my blog for it.