Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who's That Guy?

The movie, Grease 2, has always been a favorite of ours. These guys would watch it over and over and over again. They loved the guy on the motorcycle that was so mysterious. In the movie, the girls would stand googly eyed and say, "Who's that guy?" because you couldn't tell who it was with the helmet and shield on. Every time I'd see these guys in their gear, that movie always came to my mind. Reinna, Chasey and Braydon have been riders for about 6 years. I kept putting off going and watching them ride in the beginning. I wasn't sure I wanted to see it. But, they are pretty good about it. They jump the ramps, and race each other, all the dare devil stuff. I've witnessed a few spills, but they always jump right up and hold their thumbs up to indicate they were okay. They enjoy riding. They always try to get me to get on one of those bikes, but I'm not the daredevil type. Can't you see it now? Granny Go-Go rides again. Ha. Ha. Yea.....right!

1 comment:

marissa said...

LOl you're like I am Vicki...we enjoy ourselves perfectly just watchin everyone else do their crazy stuff.