Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming '09

Friday, October 16...Homecoming.....Reinna's first high school dance....WHAH!!!

Ok, now that I have my eyes dried and my nose blown, I can continue. It's hard enough for me to believe my grasshopper is in high school, but her first dance was a reality check for me. The first picture is with her date, a friend she's known for several years. Not a boyfriend, mind you, just a friend. She was asked by several, but Christian was the one who got to take her.

She tried to pin the "boot" on, but I ended up doing it. It was hard pinning it on a shirt. None of the guys wore jackets.
This fine looking gent is her cousin, Ian. Notice the McPherson resemblance? The nose, to be exact....HA HA.
This is her best friend, Makaila. The dress she has on is the one Reinna will be wearing to another homecoming she has been asked to go to at Grove City Christian High School.
This is another friend, Alexis. I had to show this one because they had a good laugh about how close their dresses looked almost alike.
Here's all the debutantes together. I've known these girls since the fifth grade. WHAH!!!! Excuse me while I blow my nose again.
This last one is one of my favorites. The beauties and their dates. Not all of them had a date, but that didn't seem to matter. They all went together, had dinner before the dance and had a great time. It was an awesome evening for me. Try to imagine two parents for each of these kids, here, taking pictures. My neighbors were standing in their yards watching it all. It was pretty neat.
I thought to myself how short the time is with these precious treasures. They grow up so fast. Sort of made me sad to think they will be on their own soon enough and how much I'll miss this confusion. That was short lived, for the moment, anyway. All the girls came back to my house after the dance and hung out all night and all day Saturday, and I thought at that time....Will they ever go home?

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY AT THE BOTTOM OF BLOG

7 comments:

Tam-e said...

Awe! They all look so beautiful! Man, where is time going? Seems like yesterday they were all so small!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/mail-order-brides-from-asia.html]mail order brides from asia[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-girls-fucking.html]russian girls fucking[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/mail-in-order-bride.html]mail in order bride[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/on-line-dating-agency.html]on line dating agency[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hotl.reira.ru/index88.html]ilegale russian school girls[/url] [url=http://hotl.reira.ru/colombian-mail-order-brides-medellin.html]colombian mail order brides medellin[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://young.reira.ru/single-online-dating-agencies-uk.html]single online dating agencies uk[/url] [url=http://young.reira.ru/american-women-looking-for-russian-men.html]american women looking for russian men[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://russian.reira.ru/scottish-scottish-dating-agency.html]scottish scottish dating agency[/url] [url=http://russian.reira.ru/do-russian-women-like-sex.html]do russian women like sex[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://pretty.reira.ru/dating-agency-uk-only.html]dating agency uk only[/url] [url=http://pretty.reira.ru/russian-rulers-women.html]russian rulers women[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://plain.reira.ru/pictures-of-fat-ukrainian-women.html]pictures of fat ukrainian women[/url] [url=http://plain.reira.ru/latin-dating-agency.html]latin dating agency[/url]